Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-03-2018, 10:41 AM   #1
mjhaa43

2018 Sprinter limited 3340 fifth wheel front living

Anybody have any information on the Sprinter front living fifth wheel 3340 looking at buying one looking for some input please
mjhaa43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 08:55 AM   #2
duartetr

Hi There - Yes, we have one. Just purchased our 2018 last summer and have taken it on four excursions already. We love the floor plan and have not had any problems to mention. Our only challenge is that we bought it new, but from a private party and there is not an owners manual, so we are figuring out things as we go. Al in all, great fiver. Let me know if there is anything specific you'd like to know and my husband and I will do our best to help you out.
duartetr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 11:08 AM   #3
Duramike

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhaa43 View Post
Anybody have any information on the Sprinter front living fifth wheel 3340 looking at buying one looking for some input please
We purchased the same RV in October 2017. We live in the greater St. Louis area and have pulled the 5er to Paducah, KY once, the Florida panhandle twice, and at least a half dozen local trips within 100 miles. We just returned from a long weekend at a local COE campground. Had room for 5 teenage grandchildren in the living room. We fell in love with the floor plan too. To date we have had only minor issues. The biggest problem we had was opening both sleeper sofas at the same time. Once adjusted by the dealer, both now open into a wall to wall bed. I would have the dealer check this before taking possession. The only other issue is reaching the hot water bypass to winterize. If you have long arms you can probably close/open the valve. I am 5’9” and could touch it but not turn it. This is an easy fix with a larger access hole cut in the panel. We are very happy with our Sprinter and plan to use it for many years. Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck and happy camping!!
Duramike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:49 PM   #4
Duramike

Quote:
Originally Posted by duartetr View Post
Hi There - Yes, we have one. Just purchased our 2018 last summer and have taken it on four excursions already. We love the floor plan and have not had any problems to mention. Our only challenge is that we bought it new, but from a private party and there is not an owners manual, so we are figuring out things as we go. Al in all, great fiver. Let me know if there is anything specific you'd like to know and my husband and I will do our best to help you out.
Owners manuals are generally way overrated for RV’s. You will find much more useful information in this forum than in your manual. If you have questions, this is the place to find answers that are useful in the real world. Enjoy your Sprinter.
Duramike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 04:18 PM   #5
oldschoolhdmike

a front living will be my next rig. to me they are the best floor plan, with the only downfall being a heavy pin weight. also keep in mind to look at the cougar 337fls, 367fls. there is also the jayco 339flqs, which although not a keystone, is owned by thor, like keystone.....
oldschoolhdmike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fifth wheel, sprinter