Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-04-2018, 03:16 PM   #71
JRTJH
Site Team

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

It's great to see things come together with a result that works for the RV owner... I suppose it's an excellent result as long as you think you got fair and appropriate treatment and are satisfied with the results....

Now, time to start making plans for next spring !!!!!

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:46 AM   #72
JimQ

Kjohn: Congrats on a favorable outcome. It must be a huge relief to put this unfortunate situation behind you and start enjoying camping once again. I think all of us relatively new to RVing (for me, 6 years) had no idea how the industry worked regarding warranty claims. We do now! Best of luck with the new replacement!

Jim

JimQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:39 PM   #73
kjohn

Thank you! I have all winter to dream about camping. If I can get my back operational I might do a bit of tent winter camping. I have a nice canvas tent and a small wood heater and a place just a few miles from home to set. Did one night back about 4-5 years ago when my wife lived and worked in northern Saskatchewan.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:19 AM   #74
German Shepherd Guy

kjohn, sorry you had to "trade in" your new TT for another new TT but seems like it was the best solution that was to come out of all this. I read every post and as a new Premier owner has convinced me that I will spend some time this winter while the thing is parked in my pole barn crawling around on my back and really inspecting the underside. With caulking gun in hand will work on anything that seems suspicious before I take it out this coming spring. From your talk it just didn't seem like you had taken that many trips over wet roads to cause that much damage. Amazing really. Really glad you shared.

German Shepherd Guy
German Shepherd Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:36 AM   #75
kjohn

GSG: Good plan. I initially posted about the difficulty with our trailer to alert others. Thread went south, so I quit posting. I posted the result of the whole matter, but still the intention is to make people aware of a potential problem.

Tags
cougar, floor