Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
dherod

Manufacturer of TV mount in '08 Passport?

We just bought an '08 Passport 245RB and it has part of the TV mount attached to the wall - but the rest of the mount and the TV itself is gone. I'd rather leave the piece that is already attached there. I'd like to buy a whole new TV mount and only use the part that will attach to the TV. Any idea of who might have manufactured it? The piece that's attached to the wall is silver and has a built in level - but no other markings. Thanks - Dan
dherod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:48 AM   #2
Flyguy

The only thing that I can add is that I have an 08 Passport too and it did not come with a TV or a TV mount. It could be that they started doing that late in the model year as ours is early in the model year. I would think that those TV mounts are pretty much standard and if it was me I would just replace the whole thing with a new one from any of the many retailers around.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:11 AM   #3
dherod

Ok, thanks Flyguy. I was going to try to save on drilling additional holes in the wall - but maybe I can find one that has the same drill pattern. I saw an '08 brochure picture with a TV mounted where our mount is located....but maybe that was still an aftermarket add on.
dherod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #4
Flyguy

This was the brochure for our early 08 280BH ,http://www.eaa1358.com/Passport/Pass...chure%20V1.pdf and although it didn't come with the TV I added it later along with the DVD player/CD/AM-FM radio. Our Passport has a TV shelf and a 19" flat screen fits perfectly on the shelf and just touches the ceiling and stays put when traveling.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote