Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-15-2018, 10:18 AM   #1
Sjsmith0918

Angry Keystone Bullett 22 Water Fill

The Hose to fill our water tank came out at the water tank of our 2016 Bullett Premier 22. It seems to be a defect as the hose is threaded. If it were screwed in, it would not have come out. I’m thinking it was loose at build. The bottom of the trailer is sealed and I am at a loss as to how to fix this.
Sjsmith0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:38 AM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

The fresh water fill port is probably located on the side of your trailer and inside a cupboard or cabinet/possibly in a bench or bed frame base. As such, inside the trailer there is access to the back of the fresh water fill. That hose connects to both the back of the plastic wall fitting and to the top of the fresh water tank. You might be able to follow the hose to the hole cut in the trailer floor and "if it's threaded, rethread and tighten it" into the top of the fresh water tank. You'll probably find that it is much easier to twist the hose if you completely remove it from the back side of the plastic wall fitting. Once the tank end is secured, then reinstall the wall end.

You didn't say whether your trailer is still in warranty or not. If it is and if you don't feel up to the task, you can always contact your dealership to arrange for a repair.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 07:30 AM   #3
Sjsmith0918

Thank you for your reply. I did have the post incorrect. The hose that goes from the fresh water tank to the pump to pump water out came unscrewed. Sorry, I was posting for my hubby. The trailer is out of warranty.
Sjsmith0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 10:00 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjsmith0918 View Post
Thank you for your reply. I did have the post incorrect. The hose that goes from the fresh water tank to the pump to pump water out came unscrewed. Sorry, I was posting for my hubby. The trailer is out of warranty.
That makes a significant difference. The supply hose from the fresh water tank to the water pump inlet is routinely disconnected to winterize the trailer, to clean the screen in the inlet filter (if there is one installed, if not, there should be) and it's a simple process to tighten that "leaking fitting".

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:59 AM   #5
Ccrew

Which 22? In ours there's a dead space at the side of the bed on the drivers side and the plumbing (and the pump) are in that space. You have to take the flat panel off the top of the cabinet. Should be 4x screws holding it on.
Ccrew is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bullet, keystone, water