Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #21
abneynormal

2 bikes

900 Vulcan lt and a c 50 boulevard trike by leighman
abneynormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #22
wbatto

6 Kayaks

We haul 6 kayaks, 2 bikes and a bunch of other stuff we barely use but we just have to take.....Lol
wbatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #23
Big Boy w/ Big Toys

I use more of a shoehorn as I only have a 10' garage......depending on the trip, the Vrod and Sportie, or Arctic Cat 650 and 400 ATV's or when it's cold or I'm just lazy I put my Arctic Cat Wildcat on board and that's a squeeze.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3825.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	3444  
Big Boy w/ Big Toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #24
rnkburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy w/ Big Toys View Post
I use more of a shoehorn as I only have a 10' garage......depending on the trip, the Vrod and Sportie, or Arctic Cat 650 and 400 ATV's or when it's cold or I'm just lazy I put my Arctic Cat Wildcat on board and that's a squeeze.
Wow I thought the wildcat was longer than 10 ft. I have been looking at sxs and realized that some two seaters are too long , for example the can am . I currently just haul my sportsman atv in mine . As I am like you with only 10ft. Did you find you could get a little more in there. I am also worried about it moving and bumping the wall so I over strap even the atv.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
rnkburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:34 PM   #25
Essness

We carry a golf cart......

2016 Polaris RZR S900
Essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:06 PM   #26
geshields

We carry a Polaris 400 H.O., a Yamaha YZ450F, a Kawasaki KX65 and a KTM50SX Jr. And it all fits with a little room to spare!

geshields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #27
Big Boy w/ Big Toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnkburg View Post
Wow I thought the wildcat was longer than 10 ft. I have been looking at sxs and realized that some two seaters are too long , for example the can am . I currently just haul my sportsman atv in mine . As I am like you with only 10ft. Did you find you could get a little more in there. I am also worried about it moving and bumping the wall so I over strap even the atv.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
You must have the stock tires on, you cannot have the bumpers on front or rear and you must use the aluminum winch fair lead.....that leaves me with a cardboard thickness to spare in the rear with the front tires touching front wall with a cardboard to protect wall. If I set it to one side I have about 30 inches of side space for a 2 wheeler. As far as tiedown I have built a couple of blocks to place under the frame, I do the same for my motorcycles for hauling out on the ALCAN, and pull the machine down about a half inch tight against the blocks.....it does not move. Last thing is get GOOD ratchet straps. Not those cheap 1 inch wide Wally World straps. U want to ensure the machine does not flex even against it's own suspension.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:06 PM   #28
bjbatman

Honda foreman, Honda CRF 230, 100 and 70. Honda 2000 generator. Big dog kennel with two labs and beer cooler.
bjbatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:51 PM   #29
Big Boy w/ Big Toys

I now also have added two in floor cargo boxes. Anyone need to know what is exactly in the floor...I now know. There is insulation in that there floor, 2 inch foam board.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0352.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	3537  
Old 07-01-2013, 05:41 AM   #30
crash

Our Raptor has the one in the dove tail but I like the other one you put in
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #31
Big Boy w/ Big Toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
Our Raptor has the one in the dove tail but I like the other one you put in
Thanks....on the 30FS there is NO storage.

FYI.....the front box sits between the cross members and is 72" wide and 14" deep. Made sure that a 1 gallon antifreeze jug would stand in there and it is no lower then the stabilizer jacks in the corners. The rear box follows the frame contour and is 60" wide to stay inside my stabilizer jacks. All the lids were built to be able to handle a bike parked on them. All seams/corners are completely welded to ensure things stay dry but each box has a drain port for wash out. Had them powder coated inside and out in a hammer finish so hopefully they will stay pretty for a while.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:43 AM   #32
crash

for the info.where did you get the boxs?
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #33
Big Boy w/ Big Toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash View Post
for the info.where did you get the boxs?
Boxes were custom built by me and my neighbor. I had looked at a few other boxes and either found them very lite metal or where I could see light thru at the seams. I wanted water tight, big and to be able to park/drive over them without bending the lids.

I have put the pickup truck style boxes in a few trailers but they are at least 6 inches high and my bikes are too low to get over them easily.

If you need more let me know....I can get better pictures.