Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 05-20-2018, 05:42 AM   #1
Gwoody

Lippert 4 pt level system cougar 337FLS

Error on the LCD display can only operate manually. Is there a way to reset the system? Thanks for any assistance.
Gwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 05:47 AM   #2
Dorrie

All I can offer till someone has a better answer, Hubby had problems with out Montana HC. He goggled and couple of videos helped him.
Dorrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 05:47 AM   #3
chuckster57
Site Team

You probably need to “rehome” the jacks. Make sure everything is clear, extend the rear jacks 6-8 inches. Then press and hold retract until all jacks start to retract, let go and ALL THE JACKS will retract. Once they have, you should have cleared the error and can lift the front back up.

MAKE SURE YOUR TV ISNT UNDERNEATH the front.

If it’s ground control 3.0 that system is very sensitive to low voltage.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 09:13 PM   #4
Firelime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwoody View Post
Error on the LCD display can only operate manually. Is there a way to reset the system? Thanks for any assistance.
We have started to have this problem on our 337FLS too. What chuckster said. We have been fortunate enough to be able to hook the TV up and rehome. I did have to manually actuate one of the jacks out once before it would home. Remember to remove your tool from the jack if you do this.
Firelime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:28 PM   #5
Gwoody

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster57 View Post
You probably need to “rehome” the jacks. Make sure everything is clear, extend the rear jacks 6-8 inches. Then press and hold retract until all jacks start to retract, let go and ALL THE JACKS will retract. Once they have, you should have cleared the error and can lift the front back up.

MAKE SURE YOUR TV ISNT UNDERNEATH the front.

If it’s ground control 3.0 that system is very sensitive to low voltage.

Thanks for the help. Worked. All is good again.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:28 PM   #6
Gwoody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firelime View Post
We have started to have this problem on our 337FLS too. What chuckster said. We have been fortunate enough to be able to hook the TV up and rehome. I did have to manually actuate one of the jacks out once before it would home. Remember to remove your tool from the jack if you do this.

Chucksters tip worked. All is good again.
Old 06-07-2018, 05:24 AM   #7
oldschoolhdmike

or you should just get rid of it. I will take it off your hands and save you the headache. haha. I really love the 337fls. one of my favorite models.
oldschoolhdmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 07:15 AM   #8
cynjon

I had to do the "re-home" with mine this week again. After the initial moment of panic that I always get with a "jack failure" message, a quick re-home does the trick.
cynjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 05:46 AM   #9
Jimh

I had an LF Error on my camper. I hooked my camper to my truck last nite and extended all my stabilizers to the ground then on the control panel I pushed and held the retract button until all stabilizers retracted completely. This will re-set the stabilizers and they should work now.
Jimh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar