Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 12-07-2018, 08:24 AM   #11
notanlines

And it took me three minutes to find out it available from Lowes and HD.

notanlines is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:22 AM   #12
Libbett

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
Since you either didn't, couldn't or wouldn't take a look at Trekwoods's site, I took the liberty to spend about 3 minutes doing it for you. Your solid surface countertop color is: <drumroll> HI MACS (manufacturer) VENUS LITE LIBRA (color).

You can, if you see the need, find the information at this Trekwood link: http://www.trekwood.com/parts-search...23+%2F+Keyword

Sometimes, it's much easier to just do it yourself rather than complain that the dealership isn't helping you.

I hope this answers your questions and you can find the material to complete your folding countertop extension.
Thank you for your polite post and your assumption (and you know what that makes of you and me) that I didn't check with Trekwood, I did, and no, that is not the one that is in my camper. I did see that one at Home Depot a while back, but the sample I took home was totally different from my countertop. Guess we have the lone solid surface top.

Have a Fantastic Friday everyone! 113 days (but who's counting?) in our parts until we camp again!

Libbett is offline   Reply With Quote