Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 04-29-2018, 12:35 PM   #41
MerlinB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cqyqte View Post
One word of caution to those ordering the Dexter 1 3/4" suspension kit, because the Correct Track system the wet bolts in the Dexter kit for the front and rear adjustable spring eyes are too short. So unless you ordered 4 longer wet bolts you will have to reuse the existing OEM bolts in the new bronze bushings. I will order 4 longer ones and swap them out before our next trip.
I ordered the wet bolt kit from Morryde and encountered the same problem. When I contacted Morryde they knew exactly what the deal was and they sent me the four longer bolts for no charge. Can't beat that deal.
2007.5 Ram 3500 DRW
MerlinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 01:51 PM   #42
eokip1

I still have my 23RB and after a year in bed, I'm getting ready to do the wet bolts. you mention replacing the equalizer with part# LC257486. Can't find it! What do you recommend as a upgrade for what I have? The one I have looks just like the one in your picture, just don't know if that upgrade is your 23RB or your new Jayco. Your input would be really appreciated! Erik Kip
with full factory tow package.
eokip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 01:55 PM   #43
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eokip1 View Post
I still have my 23RB and after a year in bed, I'm getting ready to do the wet bolts. you mention replacing the equalizer with part# LC257486. Can't find it! What do you recommend as a upgrade for what I have? The one I have looks just like the one in your picture, just don't know if that upgrade is your 23RB or your new Jayco. Your input would be really appreciated! Erik Kip

If you were responding to the OP slow you might want to send him a PM. This thread is about a year and a half old. He may or may not see it. I do believe I've seen a post from him fairly recently.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 02:39 AM   #44
slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by eokip1 View Post
I am still around learning as much as I can and posting if I have anything to offer. Good to hear you are up and about.

Looks like the PN has changed and is still available from eTrailer for spread axle setups: https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Lea.../LC314336.html

Yes, the upgrade was on our 23RB and is recommended along with the wet bolt kit.
Reese 5th Airborne (bagged) Pin Box
RoadMaster Shock Kit
X-Factor Cross Bracing
slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:25 AM   #45
rcashdollar

Great job describing how you did it. Thank you!
rcashdollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:33 AM   #46
slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcashdollar View Post
Great job describing how you did it. Thank you!
NP. Let us know how the install goes for you and if it resolves the noise issue so other members benefit from your experience.
Reese 5th Airborne (bagged) Pin Box
RoadMaster Shock Kit
X-Factor Cross Bracing
slow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wet bolt