Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2012, 08:11 AM   #1
roadhog

New Member in Houston area

Good Morning Everybody. I bought a used 2011 260 last January and have had great luck with it. I tow with a dually diesel 4x4 and so far our trips have been limited to NASCAR at Texas MotorSpeedway and some 4 wheel off road events in east Texas. Minor inconveniences with the unit - broken scare light on one side and a cabinet that didn't close proerly when I bought it. All else is great so far. Just put a coat of wax on it last weekend. Looking forward to learning a lot and sharing what I can. We're not new to camping or toyhaulers as this is the second TT with a 5er and a Lance cab over sandwiched in between.
2007 HD Heritage Classic
roadhog is offline   Reply With Quote