Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #1
smgreen1976

InCommand Generator stop issue

Before I contact ASA about this, I thought I'd see if anyone else had this issue.

I have a 2018 Fuzion 345 with the Onan generator. Over the winter, I pulled the battery and changed the oil on the generator. When I put the battery back in a couple of weeks ago, generator fired right up without an issue. When I went to stop it, the InCommand pad (as well as the phone app) still showed the generator "start" button, it did not change to a "stop" button. I had to pull the cover and stop the generator with the switch.

I checked the wiring in the BCM and everything looked tight. Power cycled the system.
Everything looks tight on the generator as well. All other functions I could test in InCommand are working as well, just this one issue. Any thoughts?
smgreen1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 11:24 AM   #2
Starfleetmarj

I have the same issue but in reverse.....InCommand won't start the generator, but I have no trouble stopping it from InCommand unit. I always have to go outside to start at the generator. The InCommand unit shows the start button but it won't start it. Can't hear it trying to prime at all. Which tells me it is not getting the 'signal' to do so. But I don't understand why it will let me shut it off. Any ideas?
Starfleetmarj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
generator