Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2014, 02:26 PM   #1
Ashley

Fuzion 371/Raptor 375

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and my husband and I have been looking into the Fuzion 371 and Raptor 375. Does anyone out there have either one of these, or on order? If anyone has any feedback, pros/cons, etc.. it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
GaryWT

Just want to say hi and good luck in picking a new trailer.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:00 PM   #3
hoffbrew

I have the 371 and it is a fantastic trailer. Glad we got the second bathroom for the kids, not in our way anymore!!! Kids have there own retreat. The patio works great. My only complaint is there is no screened window that opens in our bedroom, just the emergency window but has no screen, from what it looks like, the '15's have a different style emergency window with the screen. Oh... and I have hit my head on the @#$#% closet slideout outside by all the hook ups about 20 times so far!!! It will take me awhile lol. I had a Raptor but it was an 05, so big changes for us going to the '14 Fuzion. Ask away for more info.
2009 Club Car Golf Cart
2020 Ram 3500 Dually
(Reserved for new trailer)
hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:41 PM   #4
powerstrokedub

You should post up some pictures of your 371 hoffbrew I would love to see it!
powerstrokedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 12:35 PM   #5
FusionFZ371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Hello,
I'm new to this forum and my husband and I have been looking into the Fuzion 371 and Raptor 375. Does anyone out there have either one of these, or on order? If anyone has any feedback, pros/cons, etc.. it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Hi Ashley and to the forum.

My wife and I did the whole toy hauler comparison thing not to long ago ourselves. In the end there were three things that we decided we had to have. First was the heighth. Had to be able to get the unit under 12'10 with low pro ac's because of the shop door. 2nd was the weight. We have a 3/4 ton pickup and keeping the weight managable was important to me. Those Raptors are nice but heavy. Dual axle on the Fuzion proably cuts a half a ton or more from the gross weight. Third was the rear bathroom for convenience. Our kids are grown now but we take my Dad with us quite a bit and having his own bathroom and area to lounge is priceless

After having a Montana 3582RL we gave up some comfort and cupboard space but we get to haul the toys around now and those little cupboards in the Fuzion will hold more than they look like.

To me I would never own a trailer without a level up system. Simply a must ! Also on the must list is the generator. We do far to much dry camping to live without one of those... oh and the Dish Travler I mean after all we are roughing it.

I agree with hoffbrew on the need to have an opening window on the bedroom side for X ventilation. They just cheaped out on us there. As far as hitting your head on the bed slide. I must be too short, can't remember doing that yet although at the last campground I saw a guy that had one of them pool noodles over the edge of his.

Chris
2005 350 Banshee SE
FusionFZ371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:55 PM   #6
Dirgaf

Fuzion 371

I have a 371, so far its been great, I have the deck setup with the side rails, and awning over the back door. I was skeptical but use it all the time, best trailer I have owned so far. downside it is heavy to tow long distances and the hitch weight is high, I'm towing with dodge 3500 dually, and would not consider towing it with anything less. I delivered similar units from the factory all over north America for a time, I'm sure some will disagree but please consider your tow vehicle carefully with either of these units.
I can confirm as Hoffbrew said not sure I'm still whacking my head on the bedroom slide. and of course the sewer storage compartment is too short to be of any real use, except for a dump station hose.
Dirgaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #7
friendsofcoal

I shopped them for a while myself. We ultimately decided on a 2015 Fuzion FZ401. So far, I wouldn't trade it for any other camper on the market. I pull it with a 2014 Ford F-350 SRW and it does fine. Cruises smooth at 70 MPH. Good luck with your decision!
friendsofcoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:55 PM   #8
kellydog98

We went with the Fusion. However, we now have Dad living with us and wish that we would have opted for a rear bathroom also. Live and learn I guess.

kellydog98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:13 PM   #9
Learnites

which fusion model did you go with? i pick up my new 371 on tuesday. i am pulling with a 2015 2500HD with the 6.6 duramax. i have installed air bags in preparation. i am guessing you have air bags on yours as well and was wondering what pressure you keep while pulling?

i was concerned about the weight, but the truck is rated for 24500 combined and 17100 on the 5th wheel.

thanks
2015 371 Fuzion
Hensley TS3 Hitch
Firestone Airbags
Learnites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:57 PM   #10
Festus2
Site Team

Learnites -
You might want to send a PM (Private Message) to Kellydog and ask him questions about his Fuzion, airbags and pressure in them rather than divert the focus of the thread to another topic. This thread was started by a member asking for feedback about the Fuzion and the Raptor.
Thank you for any effort you can make in trying to keep the thread on its original, intended topic.