Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-17-2014, 09:28 AM   #1
Jeff and Rita

Fuzion 310 Auto Jacking System

Hi ,
New to the Forum..... We just purchased a New Fuzion 310 with the Monster Package. It has the six Auto Jacking System. How are they for longevity ? Is there anything we need to know. Your comments and information are greatly appreciated.....
Jeff and Rita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:08 AM   #2
canesfan

I'm not sure they've been around long enough for any reports on longevity. You can try doing some Google searches to see if anything turns up. I have them and they seem to appear to be well made and hydraulics is a pretty basic thing besides the electronic control panel.

Lippert recommends you coat the pistons with dry silicon lube sprayed on a rag when extended for periods of time, I think a week in most normal conditions and every few days in salty conditions. You can find information on their website, which is www.lci1.com
Old 04-18-2014, 01:19 PM   #3
Cnc_hemi

Fuzion 310 Auto Jacking System

Lube the rams!!!! Mine started to make a binding noise Lipert told me that they have to be lubed often. Once I did it stopped. have had ours for a year and no issues only had to reset the level calibration it was off from the factory. If yours was like mine you have minimum info that came with it. Google it all the manuals are online.

LSU TIGER FAN
2013 FUZION 310
2012 GMC 2500 HD SIERRA DURAMAX 6.6L
Cnc_hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 01:07 AM   #4
Jeff and Rita

Thank You for the information. Yes not much to any information. When we did the walk through the Guy was knowledgeable of the RV but had know informative skills. Luckily my Wife recorded the walk through..... You would think that they would have someone that would be informative in these situations. It was the only time during the purchase that I had reservations on the RV Lot.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:13 AM   #5
Adventurider

Also, throw a quart of 15 wt Motorcycle Fork oil in the hydraulic reservoir, makes things work better and not stick. the OEM stuff is crap.

Lippert has approved this as well. Do a search
Adventurider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:10 PM   #6
Cnc_hemi

LSU TIGER FAN
2013 FUZION 310
2012 GMC 2500 HD SIERRA DURAMAX 6.6L
Cnc_hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:34 AM   #7
Bombfixer

I chuckle every time I read that warning about lubing the jack rods if they are down for "extended" periods. I don't know about ya'll but the only time my jacks are retracted is when I am hitched up and towing down the road. But I do try to spray them every week.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2014, 08:00 AM   #8
Jeff and Rita

Thanks Guys for the input..... what is the OEM Oil that actually comes in the system?
Old 04-23-2014, 10:28 AM   #9
Adventurider

I don't think anyone will tell, they probably put in the cheapest stuff they can find and call it good.
Adventurider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 01:37 PM   #10
MBD

Believe it or not, the reservoir is filled with ATF. Do a search on level up pop and creak. You will find that the cure is anti stiction additive. Don't use it if you don't need it. The pops/creaks are due to temperature changes. You can use motorcycle fork oil, or call customer service at lippert for other fluid options. I used a hydraulic additive by Caterpillar.
MBD is offline   Reply With Quote