Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-16-2015, 04:25 AM   #1
Hans Jr

2010 Fuzion 383 Touring Edition II???

Just looking to pick the brains of anyone who has one of these? I have #20 of 500 I believe. Sort of, from what I have seen, is a one off type of toy hauler with the sliding entertainment center. I tried getting in contact with Keystone about some questions, but didnt really get much besides someone reading from a prompter.

So whoever has one if you could chime in. First question I had was, does the sliding wall NEED to be slid up against the wall and strapped for travel? We dont currently have our toys with us and it makes it so much easier to leave the slide open when packing up because of the odd placement of the control panel. Which I am still trying to figure out why it was put where it is??

Anyways anyone else who has this specific model help me out!!
Hans Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:31 AM   #2
charlierb

I have a 2010 Fuzion 383 and have traveled with wall moved back. I use the floor pin and a strap stabilizing the top. If you don't secure the top it may break loose during a hard stop or rough road.

2007 Dodge 3500
2010 Fuzion 383
2015 Smart Cabrio
charlierb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 12:09 AM   #3
Hans Jr

Thanks for the reply. Good to know that I dont have to swing it to the wall everytime as we dont pick up our toys back home in South Florida till end of June.

So what did you use and how did you strap it? I bout used so not much came with this motorhome If you have pics that would be awesome! I have done quiet some miles so far and on the last trip from Holly Springs, Mississippi to Huntsville, Alabama I just left it opened, pinned, and used a rubber door stop underneath incase it decided to come unpinned and flop around. When we got here it hadnt moved an inch.

Still interested on seeing your strap setup tho!
2010 Fuzion 383 Touring Edition II #12 of 500

Traveling the country one race track at a time!
Old 04-20-2015, 01:08 PM   #4
charlierb

You can secure the top to the cabinets above the entertainment wall with a pin setup like on the floor or use a strap coming from the back side of the above cabinets to the handle in front. I did the strap from the rear to the handle.

2007 Dodge 3500
2010 Fuzion 383
2015 Smart Cabrio
charlierb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:19 AM   #5
Hans Jr

Awesome. Thanks for the ideas!! Will be putting them to use this week!!
2010 Fuzion 383 Touring Edition II #12 of 500

Traveling the country one race track at a time!