Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-19-2015, 09:54 PM   #1
Bman916
Permanent User Ban

Flag pole LED light for desert

I just got the flag pole buddy and looking for a good LED to mount on top. Have a carbon 357 and will be taking it to the desert soon and want to be able to find my rig on night rides. Anyone have a bright Light they use?
Bman916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 07:00 AM   #2
gkainz

all the specialty flag pole lights I've seen on line seem ridiculously expensive (but I have no grounds to complain - I spent about 4x too much for my ladder mounted flagpole because I wanted it "tomorrow" and didn't have time to make a pinbox mounted one).

Anyway, I'm contemplating making one from a solar walkway light. Of course, check back with me this time next year and I'll probably still be contemplating it.
gkainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 05:43 PM   #3
raineman

I get all my LED lights for my RZR from Light It Up Offroad. I have not purchased whips from him, but he has some that the RZR guys are loving. His prices are amazing. I have 4 cubes and a 30" combo light bar from him that are still going strong after a year and half taking RZR abuse. Not one problem.

http://www.rzrforums.net/light-up-of...hipped-30.html

His name is Matt. Infor below:
CALL OR TXT: 479-222-5398

EMAIL: [email protected]

raineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:43 PM   #4
Bman916
Permanent User Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by raineman View Post
I get all my LED lights for my RZR from Light It Up Offroad. I have not purchased whips from him, but he has some that the RZR guys are loving. His prices are amazing. I have 4 cubes and a 30" combo light bar from him that are still going strong after a year and half taking RZR abuse. Not one problem.

http://www.rzrforums.net/light-up-of...hipped-30.html

His name is Matt. Infor below:
CALL OR TXT: 479-222-5398

EMAIL: [email protected]

Thank you!
Bman916 is offline   Reply With Quote