Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 02-14-2019, 08:56 AM   #1
Sailingsouth

Purchasing 2018 Montana 3721RL

Super excited about this unit. Anything I should lookout for? Problem areas, leaks, mechanical, electrical issues etc.? Also does anyone know for sure what size washer and dryer fit in the space and is the dryer 120V? Can't find any specs on the washer dryer space.

Thanks All
Sailingsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 02:30 PM   #2
CWtheMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailingsouth View Post
Super excited about this unit. Anything I should lookout for? Problem areas, leaks, mechanical, electrical issues etc.? Also does anyone know for sure what size washer and dryer fit in the space and is the dryer 120V? Can't find any specs on the washer dryer space.

Thanks All

I would ask Keystone what manufacturer and model w/d they recommend for your model. There are more than a dozen mentioned when doing a search on the WWW for Keystone recommended models.

Is your trailer going to include the W/D prep? Make sure it's vented. I personally will not recommended any unvented model.
CWtheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 08:05 PM   #3
chuckster57
Site Team

I agree, vented dryer and not a combo unit. Get a stackable, we recommend Spendide brand and have had excellent results.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:09 PM   #4
travelin texans

Have had Splendide combo & stackable, as Chuckster said DO NOT get the combo unless you own a ironing board, like to iron & have a couple hours per small load. Just be sure whatever you choose is vented!!!
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:44 AM   #5
fatcatzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailingsouth View Post

Thanks All
I think the best advise I can give you is to DO YOUR PDI WELL! Take your time, look at everything. I mean everything! When I did mine on our 3720 I found over 40 items. Take your time, don't let the dealer rush you. Not all dealers are created equal.

As for the washer dryer, we have Splendide stackable and wife love them.
fatcatzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:32 AM   #6
MidMOTraveler

Go to the Montana Owners Forum you’ll find pleanty of answers there.
MidMOTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
montana