Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 04-20-2023, 09:28 AM   #1
peanut

What fireplace do I have?

I did not receive a manual for the electric fireplace / heater and I cannot I.D. it. There is nothing on the unit or the remote to identify a manufacturer. Googling has not helped.

I can turn it on or off and change the "color" scheme but I cannot figure out how to adjust the temperature. No matter what I try it looks like the set temp is only going up - - it is now at over 90 degrees and I can't get it to go the other way.

I considered removing it to try and find a label but I can't figure that out, either. The front will not lift or pull away. The only connectors are two screws as shown in the picture but they look like they hold the control panel in place which is behind the glass front. The unit is 27" wide and 20-7/8" tall.

Any help I.D.ing this fireplace or help finding a user manual will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fireplace.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	43579  

peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 09:56 AM   #2
RollaMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
I can turn it on or off and change the "color" scheme but I cannot figure out how to adjust the temperature. No matter what I try it looks like the set temp is only going up - - it is now at over 90 degrees and I can't get it to go the other way.
The bottom button on your remote adjusts the temp.
It goes through temps from lowest to highest, and starts over again.
You can't go down, only up.
Keep clicking the button and it will go up until top temp (I think 80), then it goes back to lowest and starts over.

Quote:
I considered removing it to try and find a label but I can't figure that out, either. The front will not lift or pull away. The only connectors are two screws as shown in the picture.
Remove those two screws, and that whole front glass panel comes off.
Remove the screws, and then lift the panel up and away (it hooks at top).

Once the panel is off, you will see the screws securing the fireplace around the perimeter.

We have the same unit, and I've had it out a few times.
Not sure what brand it is, but it is not heavy and it plugs into a standard 120v outlet behind it.
Old 04-20-2023, 10:01 AM   #3
sourdough
Site Team

Sorry I can't be of much help. I've seen that type of remote in a trailer but cannot recall with what brand fireplace. Furrion and Greystone usually have their names on the front and the ones I'm familiar with have different remotes. Hopefully someone has that exact unit and can help, if not pulling it out to get the info on it might be the answer. You said the front won't come off; I'm assuming you've tried to lift the glass front from the bottom? Mine was a real pain initially (largely because I had no idea how to get it off). Have you tried running the temp on the remote as high as it will go and see if it then recycles back down to the lower temps? I don't see anything on the remote to let you select up or down on the temp.

Edit: Whoops! Looks like RollaMo answered while I was typing.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 10:18 AM   #4
bobbecky

Quote:
I did not receive a manual for the electric fireplace / heater and I cannot I.D. it. There is nothing on the unit or the remote to identify a manufacturer. Googling has not helped.

I considered removing it to try and find a label but I can't figure that out, either. The front will not lift or pull away. The only connectors are two screws as shown in the picture but they look like they hold the control panel in place which is behind the glass front. The unit is 27" wide and 20-7/8" tall.

Any help I.D.ing this fireplace or help finding a user manual will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
You might edit your signature line to include the year of your RV. Just the model doesn't help a whole lot when they are always making changes, even within a year's model run.
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 12:17 PM   #5
NH_Bulldog

It is likely an Innoflame. You can find the manual online. Just search Innoflame RV heater RV23D80L
2022 Ford F250 7.3L Godzilla Crew Cab FX4
NH_Bulldog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 02:19 PM   #6
sourdough
Site Team

The Innoflame appears to be the brand. Here is a link to an owner's manual;

https://manuals.plus/innoflame/firep...#axzz7zSjt5lEQ
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 05:42 AM   #7
UKLimey

Its an Innoflame. I replaced mine recently. You can get it from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Fireplace-RV2...0-5ec63b24bcb5

However, I bought mine from E-Trailer as they were $50 cheaper.
Our Website
UKLimey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 05:48 AM   #8
peanut

I really appreciate the answers / help.
Especially RollaMo and those that provided links.

peanut is offline   Reply With Quote