Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2019, 06:06 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Sun City
Posts: 142

i'm looking to order some seals for the slide outs on our 08 3400RL. I went to Keystone's website and see a number of seals. Can anyone match what these seals go to?

Thanks to another member, I'm pretty sure these are the bulb seals for the sliders

And that these are the wiper seals for the sliders

But what are these seals for?

Keystone just says "bottom"

Keystone just says "flat"

Double bulb?


And does anyone know what seal to get to replace the white seal that runs under the nose on the corners? It goes in a channel from under the front of the nose, down to the front landing gear.

Thanks a bunch!
daveinaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates in any way. Keystone RVģ is a registered trademark of the Keystone RV Company.

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.