Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 12-07-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
alittle121

Cool New to RVing!!

Hey RVers!

I just bought my very first RV! I know it's just an A-Frame pop up camper, but I'm proud of it!

I've never done the RV thing, but have always been an outdoorsman and love to camp. Not a hunter though, not a huge fan of killing things.

Recently I relocated from Calgary for a job offer just North of Toronto. Currently I live in Kettleby, which is a small town just North of the City.

Looking forward to talking with all you!! and learning some great new spots!

The pic is of my exact Camper. Not mine, haven't had a good day to take the pics yet, but that's my baby! Got it for $3995.00 in Owen Sound. Was that a relatively good deal? I know it's older, but it sleeps myself and my fiancee rather well.
alittle121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:26 AM   #2
davidjsimons

Welcome to the group. I'm sure you will get much use and anticipated enjoyment this coming year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
davidjsimons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:27 AM   #3
aburns20

Welcome! Enjoy your new camper!
aburns20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

Aaron,

Welcome to the forum. Your A Frame is an excellent "first RV" I say that because if you're like most of us, you won't stop looking and admiring other RV's. That will lead you to considering "bigger and more spacious" upgrades. So many of us have gone down that same road. Your participation here will give you a good understanding of what Keystone offers and help prepare you for when you travel the "upgrade highway".

Again, welcome and join in, we look forward to hearing about your newfound RV interests and experiences.

John

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:58 AM   #5
SAABDOCTOR

alittle121 to the forumenjoy all the adventures. i don not hunt or fish but love the outoors.fly a lot of model airplaces and rc cars. the dw and i started camping with a ten and a motorcycle and look what happened the tent got biiger and so did the bike. this is the best way to spend time with your sweetie. all the best.
2 RESCUE PUPS: SUSITNA AND CRYSTAL. RIP ALYESKA!
SAABDOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:45 AM   #6
fla-gypsy

Welcome to the group, RVing is a great lifestyle. Have fun
Old 12-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #7
Randy_K

Welcome from another cunuck

We are rather new here ourselves and have found a lot of friendly helpful here.

I Ride my DS bike in your area sometimes , you are on the gate way to a lot of great camping

Randy < & Connie >
Randy_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:26 AM   #8
Outbackmel

Gotta start someplace

Congrats...you will find helpful info here just on camping in general if you wish. No question goes unanswered. (for long

We have a 36ft fifth wheel with triple slides, 3 flat screen tv's, occasionally 4 when outside viewing, and love it. We started in a tent many years ago. Age quickly encouraged us to get off the ground....frames and inflatable mattresses. Towed a fold up motorcycle camper from Jacksonville, Florida to Nova Scotia in 1994. Gone 16 days. Memories were made; some good, some not. It can be scary as H*** driving up those huge ship ramps covered in vehicle oil and anti freeze drippings and onto a freshly washed steel floor in the belly of the ship. BUT, we lived.

Point is we all have to do what fits our necessity for outdoor fulfillment and enjoyment at the time coupled with what other expenses we have to deal with. There is a difference in "fullfillment" and "enjoyment", we have many examples over our lifetime of motorcycles, tents, campers, small boats. cruisers, horses and on and on.

LIFE IS SHORT: ENJOY. Most importantly, be safe.
Outbackmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #9
Badboy

Enjoy your new camper that is how most of campers start out,I have had two pop-up's,now we have a 35 foot trailer.Welcome.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #10
waynemalcolm1951

great price for finding out if RVing is for you guys
waynemalcolm1951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #11
FamOFive

Welcome and enjoy. It is more about the experience than the accommodations although you picked out a great pop up.

Happy trails.