Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 07-11-2018, 11:25 AM   #11
Darrell Duncan

Gentlemen, one and all i just saw that i was writing a quick note to each of you to let you know what i had found and saw that they were stacked up .... lol,
This is what i found : second grey water drain valve in front of front tire on frame, also my double kitchen sink does have a house type p-trap and the gassetts were worn out and i replaced them, I also had to shorten the vertical drain pipe from sink for the drain line sloped towards the p-trap, The hepvO waterless p-trap is cool and a great idea and i may have to replace mine p-trap latter down the road, and last but not least to the gentleman that said: I'm thinking this is all pilot error. Can you provide more info on what you are experiencing, the exact problems, what you have done specifically so that we can help you? i think i was clear on the problem(s).
All in all i thank you all for your response and i know we will chat more for the owners manual is kind of use less, and as for as the big company that i bought this trailer from there worthless ..... with that gentlemen have a great day.
Darrell

Darrell Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:49 PM   #12
notanlines

Thanks for the reply Darrell. It helps others down the road with the same problems.

2017 Mobile Suites
20K Reese slider
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
notanlines is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 10:03 AM   #13
twoyorkies

Hello, I have a Keystone Everest and also had some drainage problems but finally found the handle for the kitchen sink like you did! Yes the owners manual doesn't tell you too much about where things are! I cut off some of the black plastic on the bottom and see that the fresh water tank is a white color and sort of below the sink and the gray water is black and forward of the fresh water tank. I overflowed the kitchen gray water tank and water collected on top of the black plastic and became very stinky!
twoyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 02:27 PM   #14
jackorte

I use a weather vein looking thing on top of vent pipe wind causes neg airflow and exhausts gas.
jackorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 02:35 PM   #15
notanlines

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackorte View Post
I use a weather vein looking thing on top of vent pipe wind causes neg airflow and exhausts gas.
Maybe explain to us how this works. It vents out the top, but how do you get air inside the tank to vent out the top.....?
2017 Mobile Suites
20K Reese slider
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
notanlines is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 02:47 PM   #16
jackorte

It looks like a weather vein and swivels to stay in direction of wind.neg pressure pulls gas out,rv supplier has them.
jackorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 04:10 PM   #17
DocP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackorte View Post
It looks like a weather vein and swivels to stay in direction of wind.neg pressure pulls gas out,rv supplier has them.
Is this what you're talking about? https://www.amazon.com/Camco-40595-W.../dp/B003P64XU4

I've used this on previous travel trailers and it worked well. Just haven't had time to put it on the new one.
DocP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:01 PM   #18
Ksupaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocP View Post
Is this what you're talking about? https://www.amazon.com/Camco-40595-W.../dp/B003P64XU4

I've used this on previous travel trailers and it worked well. Just haven't had time to put it on the new one.
Very interested in this!!
Ksupaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 10:08 AM   #19
Darrell Duncan

That's no fun, system seems to be working pretty well now.
Darrell Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:15 PM   #20
Pmedic4

Just saw your updates

For a retired guy, seems like I don't get online as much when I was working

As you saw, there is a great deal of good, supportive information on the site. Many of the issues you experienced impacted us in one manner or another, and because not all RVs are built quite the same, giving a precise answer is usually difficult.

Regardless, we're all happy it's worked out for you, so enjoy your RV.

2017 Cougar 333MKS
2015 RAM 3500 HD with 6.4L

Pmedic4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drain, water