Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-25-2014, 05:49 AM   #1
rcbufalino

Cool Fuzion 412 Bunk Beds

Hello To All,
I looking for feedback on a concern regarding the happy jack bunk beds that came with the Fuzion 412 elevator style bunk beds. Has anyone noticed any structural integrity with the mattress platforms on these units?
Thanks
2014 Yamaha Stratoliner (His)
2014 Yamaha Stratoliner (Her)
1999 Yamaha Venture Royal Star
:USA2
rcbufalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 11:49 AM   #2
BeaverRZR

I had a 2011 Fuzion 295 and we had the rear bunks replaced 3 times because the wooden cross members on the platforms would pop loose and poke thru the felt "under belly". This was with my 125lb youngest son sleeping on it. I got pissed the 3rd time and razor'd open the cover to see how it was constructed and there were just small nail plates holding the wooden cross members in.

I wrote to Keystone and explained my concerns as I thought this was a safety issue and of course never heard back. Had the bed replaced again and just didnt use it anymore as the warranty was just about up.

Sold that unit and bought a 2013 Fuzion 342. Have had my 250lb son using the top bunk to put it thru its paces and so far no issues. They must've fixed something