Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 08-17-2015, 10:13 AM   #1
Kojak

Do The Raptors Come With Two Tables?

This might seem like a dumb question but do the Raptors come with two tables? The reason I'm asking is because I just purchased a new Raptor 300MP and when I first saw it on the lot it had a table in the garage and a black table under the bed. The black table looked much nicer but I noticed it was dinged up. I asked the salesman if he was gonna switch it out with a new one and he said he didn't think that table even belonged in the coach. I'm looking at different pictures of Raptors for sale and I am noticing that same pictures in many of the pics.
I know this seems like a silly question but has anybody purchased a Raptor recently that can help me out? Thanks in advance.
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 10:40 AM   #2
notanlines

Our 2013 comes with a table that is in front of the couch (stores under the bed) and the one that doubles as the insert for the electric bed/u-shaped couch in the garage.
2021 40' Jayco Eagle
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
2021 Yamaha X2 Wolverine 1000
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 12:54 PM   #3
skydiverchuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
This might seem like a dumb question but do the Raptors come with two tables? The reason I'm asking is because I just purchased a new Raptor 300MP and when I first saw it on the lot it had a table in the garage and a black table under the bed. The black table looked much nicer but I noticed it was dinged up. I asked the salesman if he was gonna switch it out with a new one and he said he didn't think that table even belonged in the coach. I'm looking at different pictures of Raptors for sale and I am noticing that same pictures in many of the pics.
I know this seems like a silly question but has anybody purchased a Raptor recently that can help me out? Thanks in advance.
My 2015 came with 2 on was a nice larger black table and the other was a smaller, long folding table.
skydiverchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 08:32 PM   #4
FlyingChief

Yes, two tables with our 355ts. One for the garage and one for the couch.

2016 Raptor 355TS
2011 Ford F-350 CC LB SRW 4x4
FlyingChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:31 AM   #5
tEE

Two tables with my 2016 300MP that I picked up just over a week ago. One under (cough, cough) King? bed was damaged, waiting on replacement from dealer. Other one was on the top bunk.
tEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:31 AM   #6
raineman

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydiverchuck View Post
My 2015 came with 2 on was a nice larger black table and the other was a smaller, long folding table.
Same in my 2014. When we looked at the trailer it had the black and the folding table. When we took delivery the nicer black one was missing. They put it back once I asked where it was
raineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:48 AM   #7
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by raineman View Post
Same in my 2014. When we looked at the trailer it had the black and the folding table. When we took delivery the nicer black one was missing. They put it back once I asked where it was
Your comment speaks "VOLUMES" for that dealership's integrity......

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 08:37 PM   #8
Kojak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEE View Post
Two tables with my 2016 300MP that I picked up just over a week ago. One under (cough, cough) King? bed was damaged, waiting on replacement from dealer. Other one was on the top bunk.
Same thing happened with me. The black one was damaged and they weren't going to replace it because they said it didn't even belong in there. I convinced them I confirmed with Keystone that it does belong there and only after they screwed me with a flat tire on my delivery day they agreed to order me a new one 👍🏽. Now I have two😊.
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote