Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 10-25-2013, 12:56 AM   #1
esfd243

Cougar 337FLS

Has anyone seen the new Cougar 2014 337 yet? Cant find 1 in NY yet and would love to get inside 1 !
esfd243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:26 AM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Apparently there's one at Terrytown RV in Grand Rapids, MI.

There's some pictures of it posted on their website: http://www.terrytownrv.com/cf/shopma...productid=3594

Cougar is "known" for their tall steps leading to the over-pin area. In the pictures it looks like there's a good 9 or 10 inches to those steps. That would make for a pain going up and down often, especially for "old farts" (like me and DW) It doesn't look like there's enough space in front of the slide to redo the steps to add one more.

They advertise it with the "Polar Package" and the "Slide-out Bike Rack" so we know the advertising "guru's" have already gotten ahold of it

Nice looking unit, but MAN is it big

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #3
jaye

337fls

just recently purchased the 337 fls, absoulutly beautiful trailer. waiting for shipment , they are so new they have to build one , as far as the steps, i have a bad knee and have no problem getting up and down
jaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:47 AM   #4
esfd243

I am starting to look at new floor models and we are leaning towards this 337. I cant seem to find it any where so I can get in it.

Do you mind telling me what yours cost? Was it loaded? You can PM me direct if you wish. Thanks
esfd243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #5
ziggyga

Looked at a 337FLS yesterday. This one was loaded with all the packages including the new High Country package.
-woodwork is slightly darker than our 2012 cougar 323MKS
-nice very large television in Living Room
-no storage closet near door for coats and stuff
-Only saw one AC duct outlet in rear bedroom
-more room around dining table for chairs
-opening outside storage compartment doors is awkward because living room slides are right over the doors
-very large front outside storage compartment. Looks large enough to accomodate dual batteries and and generator although there is no partition. Much deeper (front to rear) than my 2012
-There are 2 separate sewer dump outlets! One in front of the wheels and under the kitchen slide which is difficult to get to with the slide out for the kitchen grey. The second is behind the wheels for the bathroom grey and black tanks
Old 12-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #6
pinklaurie

I saw the 337FLS

I actually saw the 337FLS today. I had planned to buy it on the spot, but I found out that the two couches in the front living space (Thomasville furniture) do not fold out as shown on the floor plan. These are the couches advertised for the High Country. This basically means the trailer sleeps two instead of 6 as advertised. Keystone is looking for a solution to this but for me this is a deal breaker since I wanted the extra sleeping room for my family. Other than that, I love the trailer. We'll see what happens! P.Sl I just saw that Keystone changed the on-line floor plan to show one sleeper sofa instead of two, but as far as I know, there is NO sleeper sofa in the High Country.
pinklaurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 12:02 AM   #7
CrystalBaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklaurie View Post
I actually saw the 337FLS today. I had planned to buy it on the spot, but I found out that the two couches in the front living space (Thomasville furniture) do not fold out as shown on the floor plan. These are the couches advertised for the High Country. This basically means the trailer sleeps two instead of 6 as advertised. Keystone is looking for a solution to this but for me this is a deal breaker since I wanted the extra sleeping room for my family. Other than that, I love the trailer. We'll see what happens! P.Sl I just saw that Keystone changed the on-line floor plan to show one sleeper sofa instead of two, but as far as I know, there is NO sleeper sofa in the High Country.
My DH and I just purchased the High Country 337fls last week. It comes with an air mattress that fits on the sofa when you remove the cushions. It was not in our unit during PDI so we inquired about it. They called the Rep from Keystone and I was told it was left out of our unit. We saw a picture of it and it is definitely odd looking! I truly believe it was an after thought on their part. I don't plan on any guests so I'm not concerned how it looks or comfort. I just hope I won't need to sleep on it!
CrystalBaker is offline   Reply With Quote