Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tow Vehicles
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2019, 08:49 AM   #41
Laredo Tugger

Thanks for the validation. I know the newer Rams have stepped up to the plate and that is born out of shear competition. If they were selling junk it would not take long for the word to get out. They all have plus and minuses depending on personal preferences.
I am real happy with my "medium duty truck". ????
RMc
Laredo Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:13 AM   #42
travelin texans

As far as trucks go I've driven one brand for 30+ years at work & personally owned another brand, The truck brand at work after having a couple I would personally NEVER EVER own one & the other I still own that brand today. There was a 3rd brand during my working days that had probably the toughest drivetrain of any of the 3 brands, but after about a year driving the oilfields the drivetrain was about all that was left of it.
Basically there's 2 kinds of truck buyers, #1 buys strictly by price, could care less about brand, just cheapest & #2 are the brand loyalist, their brand is #1 regardless if they're stranded along the highway or in the shop 1/2 the time.
As stated today all are good trucks & don't think you'd go wrong buying any of the big 3, just be sure to get more than you think you'll need.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 11:30 AM   #43
rhagfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laredo Tugger View Post
Thanks for the validation. I know the newer Rams have stepped up to the plate and that is born out of shear competition. If they were selling junk it would not take long for the word to get out. They all have plus and minuses depending on personal preferences.
I am real happy with my "medium duty truck". ????
RMc
Well I was still waiting for our 2001 Ram (Dodge) 2500 to fall apart with 314,000 miles when we decided to replace it with a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW.

Visit and enjoy Oregon State Parks
rhagfo is online now   Reply With Quote