Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 02-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
jeep63

Newbie w/half-ton TV considering used Zepplin

Hey everyone,
The family is considering a TT purchase (likely used to start off) and I figure now is the time to stop lurking and become more active. We have looked at a 2007 Keystone Zepplin that is really light and if I remember correctly will be just over 5500 lb gvwr loaded. I believe the Zepplin is no longer produced; any current Zepplin owners here who will share their opions? There is some slight water damage that is just inside the door to the front. The owner mentioned it and he said the leak stopped after he caulked the roof. The floor make a crunching sound (very cold day; I'm thinking the water damage has now frozen and expanded the subfloor) anyone know the type of subflooring used in the Zepplins?

I hope to gain some insight from all the experienced people in this forum. We are going to be casual RV'ers maybe only once a month; this is why I am starting out used. I don't want to purchase a new TT only to find out my wife does not like the experience and then I'm stuck eating that money when I sell. Thanks in advance.

Doug.
jeep63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:31 AM   #2
antiqfreq

Welcome to the forum.

I do not have the trailer you are looking at but hopefully someone will chime in here to help you out.

Your post might be better entered in the travel trailer section - consider putting your questions over there.

Again, Welcome to the site!

Jo
ISSPRO pillar gauges
Pullrite 15K sliding hitch
2-Honda Eu2000i's in toolbox
2012 Polaris 400
2012 Polaris 330
antiqfreq is offline   Reply With Quote