Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2014, 12:52 PM   #1
gasa765

Which LED lights?

In the process of replacing all bulbs with LED bulbs. The bulbs over the dinette indicate they're a 1076. So far I've tried two different 1076 LED bulbs but they don't fit. They go in but won't turn.
Also, trying to replace the pendant bulbs over the sink and the replacement bulbs for those won't fit either. Not sure if they're 1076 or not, but 1076 is what I've been trying to use.
Please advise.
Where can I get bulbs that will work for sure?
Thanks.
gasa765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:49 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

The lights over my dinette also use 1076 bulbs. They are the ones with the two "solder" contacts on the base and two guide pins near the bottom of the sides. If you have those type bulbs, you might try using an emery board to sand off a small bit of the solder contacts.

On mine, those contacts were too "tall" and the bulbs would insert and work, but not twist and lock, I filed off almost all of the contact and they fit and functioned well.

If, when you get them installed and they don't work, just turn them around, as they are "polarity sensitive".

Good Luck.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 03:54 AM   #3
Bushman512000

change bulbs

If You can pick up a LED panel to replace the bulbs more light and a plug and play fit I bought My panels at a salvage RV store as a very plane light and removed the guts and tossed the rest where the plane lights would have been used I have no clue but I even have them in the Truck now bright and still have the opera dimming next will be the Jeep retro just need the extra time to get it done lol Bushman
Bushman512000 is offline   Reply With Quote