Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-30-2013, 04:56 AM   #1
Greysquirrel

Solved our cabinet doors opening problem.

On our first trip we had the problem of our cabinet doors above and below the sink in our 19FBPR flying open and spilling stuff all over. Thought about the problem and decided to try baby proof fittings the kind those with small kids use in there house to keep those small hands out of cabinets and drawers.
After four more trips, all in the mountains of NC, Virginia and SC looks like they are working as we have had no problems with doors coming open.
The double doors on the bathroom cabinet, that did not fly open, we also put a small shock cord through the two handles, just in case, now if there was an easy fix like this that would get me better gas milage I would be a real happy camper.
Greysquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:26 AM   #2
ThePressureIsOn

I installed an extra latch, just like the ones already installed, on all of my cabinet doors. They have worked so far and I have driven over some really bumpy roads. If we have a problem in the future, I will use your fix, thanks.
ThePressureIsOn is offline   Reply With Quote