Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 05-25-2015, 04:39 PM   #1
dgworek

Smile New Here

This is our first full season with our Hideout. My son received it as his Make a Wish last year and since then we have been able to spend a lot of quality family time together. We are so blessed to be able to camp again as my son really missed it last year while he was in frontline treatment for leukemia. He is still in treatment so we can't go to far away yet. But we have great plans for his future trips.

We love camping and are always looking for great new ideas or hearing about potential issues that might come up.
dgworek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:43 PM   #2
GaryWT

Best of luck to your son. Camping has such a special place in our life and I am happy that you can make special memories as well.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 05:11 AM   #3
notanlines

DG, welcome to the forum! Pretty nice digs for camping, that Hideout. Our years camping with our children were the very best, with fabulous memories. All the best to you and your family. And I might add, a big shout out to Make-a-wish.
2021 40' Jayco Eagle
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
2021 Yamaha X2 Wolverine 1000
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:07 AM   #4
sourdough
Site Team

to the forum and best wishes for your son and your family. Wonderful, lasting memories are made camping. My kids are in their 40s (mid & late). When we sit down talking and the question comes up "do you remember......" 90% of the time it will be something that happened on one of our camping trips. Didn't know the impact it would have then, wouldn't take for it now
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 03:53 PM   #5
Shadowcats

Congrats...enjoy the family time. We had to get a bigger trailer because of the kids and their kids...couple of big dogs too. It's so much fun with the whole family. Hope your son is doing better...been there done that, wasn't a good experience. A lotta prayer and support, about the only thing that can get you through it. Rejoice in every day together...happy camping!
Old 05-27-2015, 01:30 AM   #6
14george

from W Va