Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 10-11-2017, 06:45 PM   #1
sbarmann

Cool Magnadyne RV5090 Wall Mount Receiver - volume control

We have a 2016 Cougar 24SABWE. The RV5090 wall mount receiver has two ceiling speakers inside the trailer (zone A) and two speakers on the outside of the trailer (zone C). When playing a music CD, the volume control range/scale for zone A is 1 (low), 2 (loud), and anything at 3 or above is super loud (above 4 might blowout the speakers). The volume control range/scale for zone C is much more gradual from 1 (low) to 10 (loud), like what I would expect.

So I'm wondering if there's anyway to adjust the volume control range/scale for zone A to be more like that of zone C. I can't find anything in the User Manual that addresses volume scales of different zones.

The only way I've been able to have more gradual volume control inside on zone A is to play music from my cell phone through the Bluetooth connection, and control the volume from my cell phone.

Thanks in advance for any ideas....
Scott
sbarmann is offline   Reply With Quote