Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
nisquallydave

new to forum

Hello all,

I am the proud owner of a 2012 Cougar 29bhswe as my first tt. I am pulling it with a 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel. Made maiden voyage last week. Pulled from Olympia to Merrit BC for a week fishing trip. I could only wish the fishing was as good as the trailer. Performed without a hitch. Was expecting something to go wrong but nothing.

Anyway, next trip to Yellowstone. Any advice as to which campground to stay. We are considering Madision, Bridge Bay, or Grant Village. Opinions? Thanks - Nisquallydave
nisquallydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #2
azlee56

HI! I have no clue but boy do I want to go there. As they answer cause a few have been there tell me what you find out.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:14 AM   #3
Festus2
Site Team

Welcome Nisquallydave ---
When inquiring about campgrounds, you will get better responses if you put your question(s) in the Campground section of the forum rather than in the New Member Welcome. Thanks.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:47 AM   #4
campingcpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisquallydave View Post
Hello all,

I am the proud owner of a 2012 Cougar 29bhswe as my first tt. I am pulling it with a 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel. Made maiden voyage last week. Pulled from Olympia to Merrit BC for a week fishing trip. I could only wish the fishing was as good as the trailer. Performed without a hitch. Was expecting something to go wrong but nothing.

Anyway, next trip to Yellowstone. Any advice as to which campground to stay. We are considering Madision, Bridge Bay, or Grant Village. Opinions? Thanks - Nisquallydave
Welcome to the forum and glad your new trailer is working out good for you! We were just in Yellowstone at the end of May and had a great time there. We actually stayed at Grizzly RV Park which is in West Yellowstone just outside the west park entrance. If you are planning on staying in the park there are only a few campgrounds that offer full hook-ups and pretty much all of them charge you to use the bath house. This was why we opted to stay outside the park. Just a little food for thought specially if you plan on staying there for long stay.

Phil & Janine & Lady
2004.5 Chevy 2500HD Duramax LLY CC LB 4X4
2009 Keystone Sprinter 272RLS
campingcpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:32 AM   #5
SAABDOCTOR

Hi and glad you had a great first trip. sorry about the bad fishing. as they say a bad day of fishingstill beats a good day at work. so one last thing how do you pull it without a hitch sorry could not resist that one
2 RESCUE PUPS: SUSITNA AND CRYSTAL. RIP ALYESKA!
SAABDOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #6
fla-gypsy

Welcome to the group