Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 02-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #1
DVS D

Salutations from Arkansas

Purchased my new 2014 Bullet 28RLS late December. Getting ready for new pipeline job in a few weeks. Bought the necessities for tt, along with distribution hitch, bars, and sway bar. Haven't stayed in it yet, but have bought things such as 3m hangers for pictures and got it loaded ready to go. Yukon pulls it fine, but may get a diesel for long trip to Ohio. Looking forward to meeting you all, and asking plenty of questions.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:48 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Welcome to the forum and to Keystone RVing. When are you planning to make that trip to Ohio? Right now, there's quite a bit of "white stuff" laying on the ground from one end of the state to the other... If you look at some of the recent threads about the Polar Package and the Glacier Package, you'll find that they probably won't keep your plumbing systems protected and working with the current weather "up here" LOL

Anyway, welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you join us.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 05:56 PM   #3
DVS D

My buddy has already informed me that I will need skirting, which I will have done as soon as I arrive, he said some Amish will install to fit any trailer for $650 or so, everything included. I will leave as soon as I get call, as of now, he said Feb 27th. I've already got small issue, all my lights going down the middle inside trailer aren't working, fuse I suppose, just haven't figured out which one.FWIW, I am pulling trailer dry for least weight possible, along with added air pressure in tires when I do leave. Hoping my load C will be sufficient
Old 02-09-2014, 07:27 PM   #4
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Fuses are located in the power distribution panel. Usually there is a red led next to each fuse which is in parallel with the fuse. Therefore. When a fuse blows the led is turned on indicating which fuse has blown
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:05 PM   #5
BlindGuyNAR

Welcome from bentonville.

2013 Mountaineer 346 LBQ

If no one from the future comes to stop you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?
BlindGuyNAR is offline   Reply With Quote