Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2012, 06:09 AM   #1
theleonards

New Member Central MA, Bullet 230BHS

Hi All, I just joined today. We bought our Bullet 230BHS this past February. My husband and I are life long campers and we have two girls which are getting older now. I grew up camping from a tent to an Apache popup, to a big old Holiday Rambler, to a brand new Sunline and then back to tents again once I was on my own. A few years back we acquired a rotted out Aliner which we restored, used and sold after we found our Bullet. We've looked at many campers over the years so when we came across the Bullet 230BHS we knew it was the one we had been looking for. We loved our Aliner but it was really just for the two of us and it left our girls out in tents (which they really didn't mind) and it was tight with our chocolate labs. And although we've had to bring it back for an issue with the slide out mirror, had some delamination on a storage door and water in one of the outside led lights we love it and are very happy with our choice. I'm glad to have found a forum that is brand specific too.
I had a blog going when we restored the Aliner so I started a new one for the Bullet. There isn't much there yet. http://campist.blogspot.com/
theleonards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:24 AM   #2
Englishman

Welcome to the forum. Its good to see another Bullet own out there> we may see pass on the road one day.
https://thecloudscamping.weebly.com/
Englishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:30 AM   #3
volvosweetie

to the forum. Congrats on the bullet and I hope it brings you a lot of memories now that all of your family is under one roof. The forum has wonderful people on here and there are many good post full of information and tips. Happy Camping.

Ab & Pam
2006 Thor Grand Junction
2000 Ford F-450 dually Crew Cab
7.3 Diesel
volvosweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 06:55 AM   #4
murphytm

Hi, welcome. Nice blog, I see you're in Worcester, we're next door in Northboro. it looks like you've done some dry camping with the bullet, do you have a favorite state forest you like to visit, preferred sites? Any issues with the 230 BHS while camping? I'd like to do some dry camping this summer, but it's hard to convince the DW and DD that they don't need the microwave and TV!
murphytm is offline   Reply With Quote