Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-30-2017, 05:14 AM   #1
kark0202

Jensen in command problems

Hello

2016 raptor 422sp. My jensen in command center says my toy gas tank is full (it is not) and generator tank is empty (it is 1/4 full). I have read i just need to reset they system but i did a battery disconnect and that didnt change anything. Is there a way to pull a fuse for just those elements of the controller?

The only other issues i have seen with the controller is a flashing "check water heater" when it seems like the heater turned itself off. I just turn it back on and it seems fine.

Lastly, a "connecting to bc" has flashed a few times. When that happens it seems like the controller is disconnected to everything because none of the buttons will work. I have gotten that solved by disconnecting the battery and then it reconnects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kark0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 05:56 AM   #2
HomeyHD

Looks like the factory did the same to you on fuel tank sending units, wires swapped. Mine was the same. Dealer can fix that. As far as BCM and functionality, I had the same issues. Have you reset the Bluetooth connection?

Do a panel reset by holding down the power button until it shuts off. Then in basement on actual Jesen board, in middle there is a little button. Press and hold that for 5 seconds. Then after release you should see a blue light in top left corner flash. That resets the Bluetooth controller to your panel. The turn touch panel back on and should reset. But be prepared to work with your dealer and ASA tech support to get that system replaced. I'm in that process currently in getting a new system (expected for July turn in for repairs).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
HomeyHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:31 AM   #3
Racebug

I have only used mine with the touchscreen because my smart phone evidently isn't smart enough for the app(not compatable ). Most of the problems I have heard of end up having to do with the phone/system communication.

2017 Fuzion 417
2018 Ram 3500 Longhorn
Racebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:02 AM   #4
twvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racebug View Post
I have only used mine with the touchscreen because my smart phone evidently isn't smart enough for the app(not compatable ). Most of the problems I have heard of end up having to do with the phone/system communication.
I tend to agree with this. I also get the "connecting to BCM" way too many times and also figured out on my own that it correlated to times I was recently using the phone app, but it does not happen all the time. I need to make a call to see if any firmware updates etc. to fix this as it is really nice to use so interested if someone has already made this call and what response was.

It seems strange to me to use bluetooth communications from interface to controller board for such an important device as can see how it might get confused sometimes when a phone is also connected ... keep it simple stupid ... wire it.
twvette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jensen