Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-18-2018, 06:19 PM   #31
JimMach1

Without being a pain we have had issues with ours as well. That being said this is our 4th 5er we have learned to fix things ourselves. Screws come out fact of life you fix it and move on. Our refrigerator didnít cool several times found out how to adjust the thermostat in it . I walk around the outside at each stop to check things out. These things are subject to rough roads extreme conditions and the such. I think Iíve stated as well as others too Repair minor issues yourself. We camp with a group at home when not on the road we all get together and help each other out with issues. We also had a propane door that opened itself 4 times in 300 miles what a pain found out factory put latch on backwards turned it around and no issues now. Campers are build by humans and we all error. Just my take on things we have bought 2 new ones and probably will buy another. Cougar being the best thus far.

JimMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:08 AM   #32
42FOUNTAIN

Heat seems to be a major factor in generator issues. My first few trips running 1 AC from Va. to South Carolina went well . Was in May ,OSA at 80 degrees. Towing getting hung in traffic will trip breaker. Had to pull off enclosed cover on Onan last 2 trips only traveling 100 miles to keep breaker on . The Onan needs more outside air from a side source in stead of bottom to bottom recirculating the air. Working on running another vent to compartment. No trips with cover off but compartment gets "hot" .

42FOUNTAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:26 PM   #33
Supershane69

Just got my Fuzion 369 in August and already have a water leak in wardrobe slide and another leak in bathroom next to shower. The ramp door is a bitch to close and i can see light coming in across the top. trim piece in slide is bent and aluminum trim piece in wardrobe slide is bent. This is my first 5th wheel and I guess I should've done a better walk through on it before I took delivery. Oh ya the frisbee antenna flew off somewhere by Sturgis on the way home.

I guess i should've caught afew of these items but the water leaks and the antenna you cant catch that on a PDI inspection.

I will find out how well Keystone treats me on this warranty cause I'm gonna request all new parts for this. I still have no idea where the hell the water is coming in on the slide or bathroom.

The quality control guys at keystone need to kick there seeing eye dogs cause they are lying to them.

Supershane69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion, keystone