Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-21-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
ToyTLH

Do you wish the Raptor 300MP had 3 axles?

I know the Raptor 300MP has two 7000lb axles, but do the owners wish it had three for incresed tire life, ect.?

Or is it just fine with two?
ToyTLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
tomsws6

My brother inlaw has a 2012 and hes always complaining that he wished it had 3 axles. He believes that the weight would be distibuted better and easier to tow.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #3
Outbackmel

Exactly WHY i decided against buying

With 1800 pounds of motorcycle + gear... This thing is going to be HEAAAVY for sure. It requires a dually. The garage is stuffed with 2 big bikes in the 10 ft garage. I sense a triple axle would be significantly better. We decided not to go this route. Can't envision dragging a 41 ft toy hauler with a long bed dually.
To each user...personal use makes the decision easier. I say 41 ft because if we had bought, why not go for the extra space. At these price points, a lightly used 2 yr old Fuzion would be about the same money.
Outbackmel is offline   Reply With Quote