Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2018, 03:59 PM   #1
mhbell

Question Just Purchased a Keystone Cougar 5th Wheel

We just Purchased a 2016 Keystone Cougar 277RLSWE 5th wheel It has a solar panel and 4 house batteries. Table and 4 chairs instead of a dinette. I will be doing the Walk Thru this coming Thursday. I noticed when the disconnect switch is off you can still turn on some of the Lights and they blink. Same with the radio and there is a clicking sound like a relay coming from the outside speakers with the radio off and the disconnect switch in off position. appears to be feed back of some sort. When disconnect switch is in the on position everything appears to work normally. Don't know if solar and batteries are factory or not. The dealer is aware of this problem. Anything I should be aware of during my walk thru and inspection. would like to hear from other cougar owners.
TIA
Mel
mhbell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5th wheel, cougar, keystone