Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 09-20-2019, 05:49 PM   #1
albon

Dometic1350 frig,how do you install new drain line?

We have a Everest 2010 with a Dometic 1350, 2 door frig. Need to replace the condensation drain line. Haven't found where it attaches. Will replace with solid plastic hose. The original just crumbled year. Thanks Al
albon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:06 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Welcome to the forum!!

Look at the condensation tray under the cooling fins in fridge. You should see the drain, that’s where the hose attaches. It will be fed through the back of the fridge and you may have to slide the refer about 1/2 way out to access it from the back.

To pull fridge out:

Disconnect the 12V wires and cover the positive lead. Unplug the 110 cord. TURN OFF the propane, and using 2 wrenches remove the gas line. Look at the metal “runners” and you should find a screw at the end of each, remove.

Now go inside. There will be 2 screws at the top, underneath the “eyebrow”, maybe behind some aluminum tape. There will also be 2 screws at the bottom near the ends.

Once all the screws are removed you can slide the refer out enough to get your hands inside the compartment. It’s not as hard as it sounds just take it slow and easy.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 03:01 PM   #3
albon

Not sure how to say Thank you to 'chuckster57'? I'm a new member. He was right on with info on how to replace a condensation line on my Dometic Frig. Took me less than 2 hours, and I took my time. Thanks again. albon
albon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 07:08 AM   #4
chuckster57
Site Team

Just saw this...you did and your welcome.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dometic, drain