Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 05-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
jy5673

New Outback Owner

We are from Alabama and use our camper often. I have aa proble maybe someone can help with.
We bought a 2013 Outback 277RL in February first thing out of the box our heater went out and the dealer took care of that by replacing a controll board.
We bought a Toshiba TV to replace the smaller one that came with camper, we put a DVD into to Genesis GT-2.0 system and the picture was in black and white. We get the manual and go threw the process described and still no luck. We did a re-set as described and now we cannot get any menue to come up and no picture will play on TV, we do get sound from TV only. We called the Quest Auto Video listed in manual, they said my fault for buying another TV !!!!! Dealer said they got to talk with Keystone no answer for several weeks now. I sent Keystone message they said sorry you are having problems please check with dealer. Camper next to us has a 3.0 system that works with a Toshiba TV, one question can the 2,0 system be upgraded to a 3.0 system with out changing hardware if so where do I go for that. I need advice maybe there is something more I can do. I know this is no big deal however I paid good money and would like for everthing to work when I need it. Little things like the screws below the shades pulling out and leaving bigger holes, and door locks breaking are crazy but the DVD system problem is nuts.
jy5673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

to the forum. I am sorry that you're having problems with your TV/DVD, and I see that you've also commented on those problems in the Travel Trailer Section.

Hopefully, you will get the assistance you're seeking in that section. We will attempt to limit comments in the "new members" section to those welcoming you to the forum. That should help consolidate all the technical issues in one place, hopefully making it easier to sort through them and to find the answers you need.

Again, welcome to the Keystone Forum.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #3
iamrwnut

Welcome from Michigan. You should find lots of experience here for most of your questions.

Rob, Sheryl and Bear (border collie/basset hound)
2008 Laredo 311RL TT
2004 Silverado 2500 6.0L 2wd
US Navy 1982-1995
Homebrewer
BBQ fanatic
iamrwnut is offline   Reply With Quote