Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-01-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
coburke4

Positive comment for Keystone Hide-A-Bed

I would like to say the air mattress for the Keystone Cougar XLite that fits into the couch in the galley is excellent. I slept on it about two weeks ago for the first time and was great. Also they were thinking to either have batteries or AC to blow up the mattress. Good for you Keystone.

Lots of us me included do find many issues with the design and workmanship of our campers so just wanted to include some positive comments.

Thanks Keystone for the insight of this feature.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
Pappydude

My 318 SAB has a mattress in the couch and it is electric - blow up and deflate. I've slept on it also and it's really quite comfortable.
Pappydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
jim&joan

I agree with your assessment of the inflatable mattress in the Keystones. My Montana has one. It is so much better than the scissor sleeper sofa.
jim&joan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #4
schwalbach

same here, had the Laredo 275sbh for about a dozen camping nights, been avoiding using air mattress as thought it would be a pain, this weekend we HAD to use it, I dreaded even opening the mattress, WOW blew up easy and then in morning, we all looked at each other and so, I hope we can get it in the bag, hit deflate and folded right up and into bag and back into couch.

Soo... simple! kudos on battery option also!

2012 Keystone Laredo 275SBH
2015 Chevrolet Silverado Double Cab
schwalbach is offline   Reply With Quote