Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-14-2018, 08:34 AM   #101
LuvsPalmTrees

Yoster - looks great. Enjoy and don't sweat the small stuff.
LuvsPalmTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:12 AM   #102
Fuzion 369

Awesome. Enjoy!!!
Fuzion 369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:26 PM   #103
Tbos

Looks great. Enjoy
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 07:25 PM   #104
Mrmiata

Had ours for 4 years now.. First trip out water line blew from the outdoor kitchen faucet .. and this year we blew the indoor kitchen faucet .. wife was helping set up and didn't notice the pressure regulator wasn't on the hose.. sooo.. LOL

Aside from that we have loved having this trailer.
Mrmiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 05:20 AM   #105
Chaos1

Welcome and like everyone is saying enjoy it my neighbor said to me last year they are a kit drive enjoy put it back together after the season is over and start again making more memories,We have a 2018 Premier 26 RBPR our 2nd Premier and love them but they need repairs sometime after pulling them around for several thousand KM things are bound to come loose.We like to think of it as another honey to do list except I love to work on this list.
Chaos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:39 AM   #106
byeuboy

2010 Hideout owner

Our Keystone 23RKS Hideout is 8 years old. No major problems since purchased. I can honestly say, if you maintain your RV as suggested, keep all the systems clean, check the seals, check the roof, and use it, it will keep you camping happy for years to come. We have a thorough checklist that we follow before, during and after each use. We wash it and make sure it is properly winterized and stored for long periods. Sure, no RV is perfect and like one member said, you could find bad reviews for any product on the planet. The Hideout is not the most expensive RV, but we find it very affordable, comfortable and fun to use. Sounds like your proud of your purchase, and you should be. Make some memories and enjoy the good times. We are taking 4 of our grandkids out this weekend. Doesn't get any better than introducing them to the great outdoors.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4744.JPG
Views:	131
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	18522   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4754.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	158.1 KB
ID:	18523  
byeuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:00 PM   #107
Texas Steve

We bought our 2018 Hideout LDS202 2 months ago and had it out 2 weeks later. We brought it to the house first and did some "driveway camping" and tried everything out before we put some miles on it. I have learned a lot of things from this forum to check. We have not had a single problem, as of yet, but when they do, I know where to go for answers! Happy Camping everyone!
Texas Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:18 PM   #108
DocP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Steve View Post
We bought our 2018 Hideout LDS202 2 months ago and had it out 2 weeks later. We brought it to the house first and did some "driveway camping" and tried everything out before we put some miles on it. I have learned a lot of things from this forum to check. We have not had a single problem, as of yet, but when they do, I know where to go for answers! Happy Camping everyone!
Nobody is going to care more about your camper maintenance than you. Get to know each and every part of the camper, and don't be afraid to learn how to do the repairs yourself.
DocP is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hideout