Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
SueMcD

New Premier owner from the Hudson Valley, NY

My husband and I became empty-nesters a few years ago and started looking to move up from our 2001 Coleman Niagara pop-up which served us well for so many years. We no longer needed two big beds, and I was tired of sleeping under canvas.

Last month we finally bought the perfect TT for us, a 2013 Bullet Premier 19FB - not too big, but plenty of room for the two of us and a huge step up from a pop-up. We spent a weekend in it right after picking it up and loved it. Such luxury after 12 seasons in the pop-up!! It's got a lot of storage space but I still need to spend some time to figure out the best way to pack everything in the most efficient way. We plan to take it to the Adirondacks next month.

Sue
SueMcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
MISailor

Welcome from another 19FBPR owner. My wife and I would agree with your assessment that the 19FB is the perfect TT (at least for us). Enjoy!
2023 Ford F150 SuperCrew 5.0L V8, 3.73 Rear Axle (Photo to be updated)
MISailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:12 AM   #3
crash

to the forum from the mid atlantic.
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:09 AM   #4
GaryWT

Congrats and welcome. We love our Premier, a touch bigger than what you have but love it just the same. Our younest just graduated high school so we will be campimg alone soon. We will be off on our 3rd trip this weekend and we are still fine tuning the packing and storage to keep things easy. The thing we love about this trailer is there is a place for everything so we do not have things on the floor in the way as we pack up or open up.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #5
Travlntj

Like you we have recently purchased a 19 FB. Compared to our old Shadow Cruiser, which was the same length but narrower, it seems huge. At this point have spent about 6 nights in it. Three were in the driveway while we had the floors sanded, the other three actually camping. We spend about 5-6 months of the year on the road and so are hoping that the gas mileage does not suffer too much. So far towing home and on one trip mileage appears to be around 12 which is fine.

The ducted heating and u shaped dinette are great, the seriously tinted windows make things a bit dark. We have added a 95W solar panel to the roof and plan to add cables so that a second panel can be moved around the campsite.

So far, seems like a great rig.

Tom
Travlntj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #6
Inherentwired1

premier FB19PR air conditioner leaking

Because of the arched roof and poor quality control, if you find a leak near front starboard side of trailer and leakage near the entry door, check the mounting bolt torque on the air conditioner. When they install them, they use a cheap neoprene foam gasket to seal with no sealant...if it gets loose at all then you will get a large leak in a otherwise great roof. Another problem area is the tv antenna and rear plumbing stack. Check all of these every year
Inherentwired1 is offline   Reply With Quote