Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 04-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
jghouvener

Hello from Mid-Michigan

A friend of mine just suggested this forum to me, so I'm happy to join and take part. Unfortunately I don't know how long as I just lost my job, will most likely move, and just made the decision the RV will have to go. Sad about that.

I'm on my second Keystone. The first was a bunkhouse model my wife and I shared with our kids while enjoying northern lower Michigan. Once they grew up and out, we traded that in for a Laredo 31RL with a little more room (slide out) for my wife and I to enjoy the new phase of our lives. Now we'll see what yet another new phase brings.

Hopefully we'll soon get settled and will be able to enjoy new adventures in another Keystone of some sort. And, I'm certainly open to anyone's experienced advice how to sell my Laredo without taking too much of a bath on it.
jghouvener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:26 PM   #2
antiqfreq

Welcome to the forum.

I am sad for the loss of your job and keep your hopes high that you land another one soon.

As far as selling the RV...there are many web resources out there that you can list at.

Good luck to you,

Jo
ISSPRO pillar gauges
Pullrite 15K sliding hitch
2-Honda Eu2000i's in toolbox
2012 Polaris 400
2012 Polaris 330
antiqfreq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:14 PM   #3
Festus2
Site Team

Sorry to read about your recent job loss but it seems as though your attitude towards the future still remains fairly optimistic. Keep those positive thoughts.

You might consider doing an online search of your Laredo and see what dealerships and other private sales are selling that it for. This will give you a ballpark figure as to what $$ you might ask for it.

Craigslist is always an option. Don't forget that this forum has a For Sale/Wanted section so if you want to advertise here --- for FREE - go there, check over the guidelines about placing such an ad and submit your post.

Good luck with both your RV and finding new employment soon.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:03 PM   #4
iamrwnut

Sorry about the job. I personally know what that is like as both myself and my wife lost our jobs in 2009 and my next job went away after 10 months as both places closed up shop. Luckily, through hard work and preparation, I was able to land another job in short order. The wife also. Massive pay cuts for both, but employed . Hang in there, get your resume updated and don't give up. Wishing you the very best of luck.

Rob, Sheryl and Bear (border collie/basset hound)
2008 Laredo 311RL TT
2004 Silverado 2500 6.0L 2wd
US Navy 1982-1995
Homebrewer
BBQ fanatic
iamrwnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:46 AM   #5
crash

to the forum,sorry to hear about your job ,hang in there and maybe something will come up so you dont have to sell your camper,They say everything happens for a reason
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
31rl, laredo, michigan, rear living, rl31