Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 04-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
DaleB

Another Michigander Here

I have been reading these forums for some time now and thought it was time to join. We currently have a 2011 Couger 318SAB and before that a 27' Terry TT. We have gone to Florida during the winter the last 2 years in the Couger and usually keep the Trailer in Norhern Michigan during the summer and go up North several times during the summer to get away from everything in the S.E. part of the State. I have been doing some work on the Couger in the kitchen like redoing the stairs and adding a closet near the entrance door and making and installing sliding draws in the Pantry and on the outside I am in the process of making a frame to mount the Spare Tire under the chassis. Look forward to meeting up with some of you on this Forum.

Dale
DaleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Welcome to the forum, Dale - glad you decided to join us! Like many of our members, you are busy with modifications - all of which look like they are going to add to the comfort of your Cougar.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:43 AM   #3
DaleB

Hi Festus,
Yes its nice to do the little things that make life on the Road or at the Camp easier or more comfortable for us. There are alot of ideas I have learned from folks who are willing to share them and I hope I can share my ideas and also some bad expierencs so others can learn from them.
Take care,beautiful country up there in BC Canada some day hope to travel your way.
Dale
Old 04-09-2012, 05:00 AM   #4
Jim & Kay

Welcome to the forum, we'd be interested in photos of your mods, as we too, like to make our Cougar HC more user friendly for us.

HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU
Jim, Kay, & Our Furry Kids
2012 Cougar HC 5er 291RLS aka "Rt 66 B&B"
2008 Toyota Tundra aka "The Hoss" 4X4 Limited DC 5.7 L
6 S Tranny w/TowHaul 4.30 RG 20" tires
Firestone Airbags w/compressor
16K Superglide hitch

Lovers of Route 66
Jim & Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #5
DaleB

Hello Jim & Kay
I will take some pictures as I am still in the progress of the new updates. The stairs are build but not carpeted yet,the draw slides are finished and work real well,the spare tire mount is finished but needs to be installed but its only a 20 minute job,no welding either to attatch it to the frame. I am also designing a slide out draw that will fit between the legs of the landing gear and will hold my chase loung chairs.
Thank you for the reply

Dale