Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 02-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
Bob Landry

New Outback Owner

DW and I went to the Houston RV Show today to walk round, look and kick a few tires. We ended up trading our Jayco 22FB on a 10th Anniverary Edition 277RL. We bought the Jayco back in June with the idea it was a test drive to see if we would enjoy RVing. Needless to say we do. The Jayco was a good entry level trailer and a way to get into it and start camping without breaking the bank as well as buying us some time to put the wish list together for the next trailer. Obviously I lost some money on the deal, as I knew I would, but my rational was to cut my losses up front and pay notes on a trailer we would be able to enjoy for a long time. And the loss wasn't enough to keep me from enjoying this trailer.
Bob Landry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
jkollar1

Congrats on the new purchase, you will love the trailer. Glad to see another Outbacker on here, I also have one a 2010 260FL. Don't know why but sure is hard to get a welcome around here, so have fun and good camping.

Jim & Kim
2010 Outback 260FL
2007 GMC Sierra Classic 2500 4x4
Duramax diesel, Allison transmission
jkollar1 is offline   Reply With Quote