Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Me.Bikes.Dogs

Smile Hello from a new Full Timer

Hello Keystone Owners,

I bought a used 2010 Raptor 300MP March 1 and have been full timing since. Sold my house and my business so this is my home. Slept in it the first day I got it and pulled it 1000 miles after 4 days of getting it stocked and ready. Being from Nebraska where we were having 14 degree nights and I had to get the out of there. I'm in Texas now and enjoying 80 degree days.

I have two dogs that are loving it. Ball chasing, swimming and meeting new people and dogs. A Harley I use to relax and an ATV I use to try and break my neck. Since I work with computers and websites I'm able to work from my Raptor or a picnic table out front.

I've had some adventures in my first few weeks on the road but I'm learning fast and loving it!

I'm sure I'll have questions and maybe even a few answers much further down the road. Looking forward to connecting with fellow owners.

Later,
Kent
2004 Harley Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide (for fun), 1 dog (great company)

Me.Bikes.Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:47 AM   #2
Flyguy

Hi Kent, Welcome to the forum.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
Ron

Welcome

Welcome Kent:

Congrats on full timing, wish I were there myself. You will find alot of helpful, interesting info here on this site. Take care and Happy Campin

Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote