Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 09-28-2018, 06:33 PM   #1
HIDE-EE

hello from Northern California

Hello, I bought my first rv with my girlfriend about 3 months ago. A Hideout 303 RLI fifth wheel(named HIDE-EE). We both have fond memories of camping with our families growing up. She has a co-worker who has a travel trailer and she kept saying how she wants to travel and see the country. There was a local rv show and I was like maybe we should go look. We didn’t buy at the show but it set it in motion, sold my suv bought a GMC Seirra 2500 and now we have a 35’ fifth wheel. Did I mention I’ve never towed anything? Small detail. We have been spending as much time in the trailer as we can and love it. I guess she was right. We have had what seems like a lot of problems with the trailer but I will save that for another post. I hope to learn a lot from you all. Thanks
HIDE-EE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:07 AM   #2
5J's

Congrats on your new 5er. The up side is you have a warranty and hopefully you have a good dealer, take advantage of that. One thing you'll learn is that RV's aren't perfect and sometimes it's just better to handle it on your own. This is a great place for info on most anything RV. Welcome from SE Texas.

2017 Hideout 308BHDS

2006 F-350 6.0L PSD CC 4X4
5J's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 04:03 PM   #3
Tbos

Welcome to the forum from the other coast! Enjoy Hi-Dee.
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 06:01 PM   #4
KenW

Welcome to the Forum and from Concord ca. X2 what 5J's said. Do not stress over the small stuff with Hi-Dee and enjoy the memories that she will give you!

Ken
KenW is offline   Reply With Quote