Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-01-2017, 09:19 AM   #1
skane

Passport 2400BH - Name That Part

Odd one here folks, first beautiful day here in WI and I am opening up our new 2400BH. I found this in one of the kitchen drawers and can't Figure out what the heck it's for... the tray is glass, the post is plastic. The posts three posts fit perfectly into the three holes.

So, other 2400BH owners, what say you?

Thanks!!

Sean

Old 04-01-2017, 09:36 AM   #2
51ferguson

Thumbs up Name that part

Hello Skane, I believe that is the stock base for the television. I had the same thing in a drawer in my 2670bh. It seems when I was going through all the paper work in the camper I found the paper work for the tv and was like aha, because I could not figure out what the heck it was either.

Billy
51ferguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 09:46 AM   #3
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 51ferguson View Post
Hello Skane, I believe that is the stock base for the television. I had the same thing in a drawer in my 2670bh. It seems when I was going through all the paper work in the camper I found the paper work for the tv and was like aha, because I could not figure out what the heck it was either.

Billy
Think you won , have to agree that would be my guess also, like you I found my television base and wondered WHAT IS THIS. Sat there for do not know how long until I found television paperwork. Stored the base somewhere probably never to be found again
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 10:12 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

Yup, it's the TV base, but with a little ingenuity, it could be "refashioned" into just about any "Rube Goldberg device" and the possibilities are almost limitless..... Mine is stored in a bottom drawer in the trailer, taking up space and adding weight to the GVW. Sooner or later I'll either throw it away or find some use for the plastic. A band saw, soldering iron and some epoxy can do wonders, just need to find that "perfect thing to build".... Till then, it'll probably stay in the bottom drawer, taking up space.....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 12:48 PM   #5
skane

Quote:
Originally Posted by 51ferguson View Post

Billy

AHHHHH YES!! That makes total sense!! And now that I assemble it and look at it that way I can recognize it now!!!

Thanks Billy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tags
2400bh, passport