Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-19-2015, 12:50 PM   #11
C130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutchise View Post
I asked somone I know that sales RV's and he said to multiply NADA value by .80 to get trade in value for 5th wheels
That's about what I figured, I was thinking about $8,000-$10,000 less than low retail value of $42,000 so that's about right in line.

I think I have it sold, had a couple look at it today and they say they want it. They are going to start the loan process tomorrow and think they already have most everything set up. I hope it works out though I'm not 100% sure I'm making the right decision. It's been a great toy hauler and we've had zero issues with it. I washed it after they looked at it today as it had rained on it on the way to the storage unit a few weeks ago. It really does look like new or about as good as a 2011 could look. But, there are a few features we want on a new one so I know we'll find the right one again if we take our time like we did on our current one.

Old 07-20-2015, 08:00 AM   #12
Hutchise

C130, Slick?

Hutchise is offline   Reply With Quote