Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-22-2014, 05:34 AM   #1
sptddog

Fuzion 342 DVD/Blue-Ray Player Access

So our Blu-Ray player in the main entertainment area went kapoot. Where is the right spot to find out where it's plugged in so that we can unplug and replace it?

Hoping I don't have to take the panels off in the pass through - that will be annoying lol.

I don't have our warranty paperwork (Cornerstone extended - not Keystone) - does the extended warranty cover this? I think it doesn't....Husband thinks it might. More curious than anything - it's not costly to replace the unit.
sptddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:59 PM   #2
sw342
Permanent User Ban

Pull the tv out. There are a couple outlets behind there. I know the tv is plugged into one of them. Its either the sound bar or blu-ray plugged into the other.
sw342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:13 AM   #3
sptddog

Looked there, it's the sound bar and the tv only. Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the advice though!
Old 07-26-2014, 07:33 AM   #4
sw342
Permanent User Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by sptddog View Post
Looked there, it's the sound bar and the tv only. Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the advice though!
Have you physically removed the BR player and followed the cord with your hand to see if the receptacle is just out of sight? If you do have to look at the back side it is easy enough to undue the 8-9 screws holding the white plastic cover hiding the water heater and push/pull cables for the dump valves and take a look back there. You will see the rear of the fireplace and the wireless sub and hopefully the hidden receptacle. The hardest part would be clearing out your basement if you have it packed.
sw342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:49 AM   #5
ctpd814

You can also try removing the louvered wooden panel that is to the far left of the fireplace. You may be able to see the back side of things from there. I believe it is held in place with 4 screws.
2 Wieners Maddie and Mollie
ctpd814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:14 AM   #6
sptddog

We have pulled it out and followed the cord, it appears to be down below where the player is. I'll see if I can see in by removing one of the recommended panels.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:55 AM   #7
sptddog

Found It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctpd814 View Post
You can also try removing the louvered wooden panel that is to the far left of the fireplace. You may be able to see the back side of things from there. I believe it is held in place with 4 screws.
Just wanted to follow up on this in case others were looking for guidance in the future. We removed the louvered panel as mentioned above. There are two sets of outlets, which are mounted to a stud on the far side of the fireplace (so the other side from where the louvered panel is). I believe the vacuum, blue ray player, fireplace are plugged in there....there is something else, but I didn't mess long enough to figure it out.

It is almost impossible to get inside the louvered area to reach the outlets with your arms. I used the large grill tongs to hold the plug and put it in the outlet....
Old 07-28-2014, 05:00 AM   #8
ctpd814

Thanks for the info. I am sure we will all need sooner or later. My guess is sooner.
2 Wieners Maddie and Mollie
ctpd814 is offline   Reply With Quote