Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-12-2014, 06:15 AM   #1
2Bikes2Dogs

Second Gray Water Tank on Raptor 332TS?

We picked up our 2015 Raptor 332TS on May 9th. We had a great experience with the very thorough pre delivery inspection (8 hours total to include installation of PullRite hitch). Our salesman looked for but did not find a second gray water tank or a release lever for a second tank and determined there was not a seperate one for the kitchen. We have camped 3 weekends since purchase and I am thinking I better verify that there is infact just one gray water release and one black water flush release. Any 332TS folks out there that can verify?
2Bikes2Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 06:52 AM   #2
therink

Look behind the wheels on the street side, you may see a stray pull handle tucked up in there. Also open gray water valve on tank uyou know you have and run kitchen sink. If water doesn't come out then you have a second gray tank.
You can also usually verify by the number of waste tank vent outlets on the roof. These outlets are generally over the area where the tanks are located in the belly.

2015 GMC Sierra Denali 3500HD, SRW, Duramax, CC, SB (payload 3700)

https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...65/340FBH1.jpg
therink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:12 AM   #3
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by therink View Post
Look behind the wheels on the street side, you may see a stray pull handle tucked up in there. Also open gray water valve on tank uyou know you have and run kitchen sink. If water doesn't come out then you have a second gray tank.
You can also usually verify by the number of waste tank vent outlets on the roof. These outlets are generally over the area where the tanks are located in the belly.
X2 ..... I would be surprised if you do not have two gray tanks, as previous stated galley pull handle on street side axle area. Believe it or not mine was actually marked as Gray 2 Again when in doubt open the gray tank valve you are aware of and run water in kitchen sink if no water comes out you have a second tank and keep looking for handle. Adult drink may be necessary.

Enjoy your new Raptor
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:32 AM   #4
2Bikes2Dogs

Thanks for the replys. Sounds easy enough to solve. LOVE the Raptor and having a great time so far!
Old 06-12-2014, 07:55 AM   #5
Drew Waller

Raptor 332TS

We have a 332 TS and the second handle is behind the rear tires. Mine does have a label on the skirt in the position of the handle.

2015 Chevy Crew Cab 3500
Duramax/Allison Tran.
2013 Raptor 332 Toy Hauler
TrailAir Tri-Glide
2 Honda ATV's for climbing
mountains & getting muddy.
Traveling Partners: Dozer & Zeus
Drew Waller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:43 AM   #6
GaryWT

If you have 2 tanks your 2 sensors on the panel would show both had something in them. If one is always on empty then you have one.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:32 AM   #7
crash32

We just picked up our Raptor 332TS yesterday and yes there is a second grey tank. They showed us the handle, which is tucked up behind the rear wheel on curb side of trailer. I would have never know where to find it if they didn't show us.
crash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:35 AM   #8
2Bikes2Dogs

Question 2nd grey water tank

Have been out of town but was able to crawl under the RV and still cannot find a second tank handle. Looked on both sides behind rear wheels but see nothing. Hate to ask, but would it be possible to take a picture from the outside as to where I should go under the RV and then when under, where to find the darn thing.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:35 AM   #9
Drew Waller

Pull Handle

Look for the label on the outside skirt that says Grey Water. Look at it straight on then look under the skirt and label right at the frame. You'll see it sticking thru the frame right at you. The handle may not be folded out so you will have to do that before pulling out.

2015 Chevy Crew Cab 3500
Duramax/Allison Tran.
2013 Raptor 332 Toy Hauler
TrailAir Tri-Glide
2 Honda ATV's for climbing
mountains & getting muddy.
Traveling Partners: Dozer & Zeus
Drew Waller is offline   Reply With Quote