Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-22-2015, 11:01 AM   #41
hdrolling

Well I finally got the outside storage TV mount installed and tried out the TV, the camp ground cable doesn't work out there for some reason?

Now to tear down the wall in the storage and try tracing the RCA cable to see where it's connected and why it's not receiving the cable signal like the rest of the cable outlets.

Anyone have any ideas?

Retired Army, 22yrs
hdrolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 12:09 PM   #42
dcg9381

On my carbon, the splitter for the antenna (and maybe the cable connection) was in the bedroom, above one of the 4.5" LED lights. If you can find that splitter, there are easier ways to test than physically tracing the wire.

Or, as it's a 2015, back to the dealer... :-)
dcg9381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:03 PM   #43
hdrolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg9381 View Post
On my carbon, the splitter for the antenna (and maybe the cable connection) was in the bedroom, above one of the 4.5" LED lights. If you can find that splitter, there are easier ways to test than physically tracing the wire.

Or, as it's a 2015, back to the dealer... :-)
I'll try digging out the owners manual to see if it says, and there is a second "satellite in" connection in the cubby where the outside water connects. I was wondering why there was two satellite ports and one cable port out there.

Its a 2015 but I bought it used and the warranty expired last month for the original owner.

Retired Army, 22yrs
Old 07-23-2015, 03:26 AM   #44
crash32

Hello Everyone

I was wondering if someone could help me figure out a light for me.
There is a light in the entertainment cabinet in the main living area above the tv. It is a small round light but I can't seem to find out how to turn it on. Does it have its own switch or is it connect to others?
crash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 04:02 AM   #45
hdrolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash32 View Post
Hello Everyone

I was wondering if someone could help me figure out a light for me.
There is a light in the entertainment cabinet in the main living area above the tv. It is a small round light but I can't seem to find out how to turn it on. Does it have its own switch or is it connect to others?
Mine comes on when I turn on the "Interior" lights from the control panel box between the LP GAS water switch and porch light switch.

Not the black switches on the wall.

Retired Army, 22yrs
Old 07-23-2015, 05:27 PM   #46
crash32

I tried the interior switch and nothing happens.
I will check the bulb tomorrow and see if its burnt out.
crash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 07:26 PM   #47
Face Down

Some of my round lights in my Carbon have a small switch directly on the light. It is very small and hard to see.
Face Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:44 PM   #48
hdrolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
Some of my round lights in my Carbon have a small switch directly on the light. It is very small and hard to see.
The one he is talking about is recessed in and almost ceiling high, no switch I can see.

I'm guessing its the bulb, one of the few lights in the camper that's not LED.

The two lights that hang down in the kitchen have at least one bulb go out on mine every other month.

I use LED bulbs now.

Retired Army, 22yrs